I can’t believe that the time has finally come to make this post… but my new tutorial just launched today. It seems I’d been delaying the release of Sessions with Joey L again and again over trips or jobs that have come up. I was so close in July, but I had stayed up for 3 days straight before a trip to Australia cramming, trying to finish. At that time, I was worried that I had become disillusioned and going to release something crappy… Let’s just say I’m glad I took my time and saved it for now.
Sessions with Joey L is out, a new tutorial I’ve been slaving over to produce 4 hours of educational material- including lighting, new Photoshop and business lectures / tutorials. You can learn all about it’s contents over at it’s official store page www.LearnFromJoey.com
I’m giving a special discount until Nov 1st to all buyers. There is also another little discount for those who bought my 2007 release, Joey L Behind the Scenes.
I’ve been working on Sessions since the beginning of 2009, yet the techniques are the result of my entire photography career.
2 years ago I put out Joey L Behind the Scenes before I left for a trip to India. I remember trying to answer everybody’s e-mails from a super slow internet connection. This time I’m not going to be on the road. I’ve learned a lot of other things from that release too, and tried to makes Sessions the best it can be.
What this tutorial is-
- 4 hours of Lighting, Photoshop and business lectures / tutorials
- Easy to follow along for beginning and advanced photographers
- A body of knowledge collected over my years of experience shooting
- A personal look through my eyes, which is the only way I could ever properly teach
What this tutorial is not-
- It is not an overly technical basic camera guide that you can find in any store written by someone not working in the industry
- It is not $25 – the pricetag that comes along with it is not exactly bargain-bin-friendly, but compared to other educational photography tutorials it’s very reasonable. It’s also a lot cheaper than going to a workshop, or spending your time in trial and error. (You know what they say, knowledge is priceless!)
Here is a preview of the stuff you can find inside the tutorial…If you are interested, hop on over to https://www.learnfromjoeyl.com/ to find out more.
I thank you all for the continued support and interest in what I do,